Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Birth of 'An Ocean Drop' - 11.1.11

May Peace Be With You.

Join me in welcoming Scintillate to the world of Blogging! *_*  Yea, I know I am a tad late in gettn this whole blogger thing started, but better late than never ey?

Why now, you wonder? Prolly not but I'll tell anyway *<>* hehe.
You see, today is 11.1.11. There was such a hype going on in Facebook and everywhere else I turn to about this date that people are either busy preparing a wedding, a proposal,a birth (not sure ifyou can actually plan that..but you know what I mean) etc...so I thought,I wanna add my initials in the craze too , and voila 'An Ocean Drop' was born!

Oh,about 'Scintillate', well clearly it's not my name ;but it is one of the most beautiful word in English,carrying the meaning  'To emit sparks, or fine igneous particles' to it - you know the kind that has shiny sparkly glowy and all the good stuff attached to it? I dont know, it sorta gave a really happy,magical vibe to me and I figured it would be nice to begin my blogging with something positive :).Knowing me better than anyone else, I am pretty sure the ensuing entries would tag gloominess to it sooner or later. So,cheers for a good start =) !

I hope to be dedicated enough to pen down my souls silent whisper in here and to anyone who even bothered to read this far I humbly thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Wishing you a compassionate heart, loving atmosphere and peaceful mind.

May you Scintillate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment