Thursday, May 12, 2011

If you could hear what I couldn't speak..

Assalamualaikum.

I am a sorry excuse for a blogger aren't I? If only what I thought in mind can directly find a way to type itself into this portal, then I dare say I'd have surpassed any maximum posts allowed limit ;if there was one :)
Such is the mind ,isn't it? 60 thousand thoughts per day,apparently.(God knows who had the time to make those counts!)

Anyway,yes, I have been wanting to write like everyday! I'd see something that I'd wanna be writing about, -some people, some character, some colour, some moments, some silence, some noises, some love, some hatred, some pain- you name it! almost anything I lay my eyes on will remind me of something I'd like to write about.However, I was just being plain lazy. I easily let work get in the way but mostly, my health have become a hindrance much to my dismay. But its okay, I'm here now.

You know, I had this sudden 'realization' yesterday :
'ahhh, what a noisy world it would have been had God made the voices of the heart be heard by all'

Can you imagine how would that have been if we all could just say everything we want without having to keep anything hidden? Man, wouldn't that get us in trouble!
The pro part of it is that people would know exactly what you want, but the worst is what you'd feel if they choose to clearly ignore that because they just couldn't be bothered? What would THAT do to our self-esteem? I mean, aren't we the kind to justify and 'forgive' someone for hurting us because we give them the benefit of the doubt that they did what they did because they do not understand our unspoken needs and wants? So what would happen if we no longer have that cushiony thought to hold on to anymore ? I shudder at the thought of how mankind could have been more cut throat and direct had this been the case.

Fortunately for us, the all Wise and Praise worthy God had granted  us these silent words...the kind that is only heard by you and known to Him alone. One that you could use when the verbal texts (and/or humans) fail you.
One that makes you wanna be grateful, for silence and secrets.

"...Did I not tell you that  I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal" ( Quran 2:33)

May you scintillate!
~Nisha~

No comments:

Post a Comment